Alumni & Business Opportunities
We want to highlight what WA FBLA is doing and showcasing it for our alumni. We will be publishing a Alumni newsletter that will bring WA FBLA to their fingertips and keep them up to date on all the amazing things our chapters are doing.
Membership Campaigns & Challenges
Member & Chapter of the Season
Member of the Season Applications are due on the 20th of either September, December, or March
Chapter of the Season Applications are due on the 20th of either September, December, or March
The Washington FBLA Chapter of the Season Program is designed to recognize outstanding chapters that demonstrate diligence and devotion to Washington FBLA’s and FBLA’s mission and programs.
Workshops & Publications
- VIDEO: Welcome to FBLA Workshop [9/30]
- PRESENTATION: Welcome to FBLA Presentation [9/30]
- VIDEO: Mt. Fuji-Chapter Leadership Summit [10/13]
- PRESENTATION: Mt. Fuji Leadership Summit [10/13]
- VIDEO: WA FBLA Chapter Growth and Management Workshop [10/21]
- VIDEO: WA FBLA Middle Level Workshop [11/09]
- VIDEO: WA FBLA Alumni Workshop: Wade Larson [11/14]
- VIDEO: WA FBLA DEI Workshop [11/17]
- VIDEO: Mt. Rainier Leadership Summit [1/12]
- Document: The Washingtonian, Issue #1
- Document: The Washingtonian, Issue #2
The State Officer Team will be holding interviews with various leaders throughout the nation and getting their point of view on FBLA and beyond.
ConnectFBLA California – Daeun Lee