Competitive Event Award Sponsor Information
Washington Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the premier organization for students with career interests in business. Through leadership and career development programs, competitions, and trainings, Washington FBLA prepares student leaders for higher education and the transition from school to career.
Washington FBLA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Washington FBLA relies on member participation and private contributions to provide programs and opportunities for our members.
The Washington Awards Program offers students the opportunity to compete in almost 100 unique areas of Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Accounting, Graphic Design, Information Technology, and Management.
Competitive Event Sponsor Benefits
Competitive Event Sponsorship starts at $110 for individual events and $330 for team events. Contributors may request to sponsor a specific event, or an event in a general area of study.
Your Award Sponsorship will assist students with the costs associated with attending the National Leadership Conference, where only the top 4% of FBLA Members in the nation have the opportunity to compete for national honors. Award sponsorships are available at the following two (2) levels:
How to Sponsor
- Please fill out our sponsorship form below.
- An invoice will be automatically generated.
- You may pay your invoice online via credit card.
- If you choose to pay via check, please follow the instructions on the invoice.
- You will receive emails from Washington FBLA with pertinent information regarding your sponsorship.
- Sponsorships are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.